The VISS Fire system keeps the glass in the right position in the event of fire with a wide range of additional components, such as fire-proof anchors, stainless steel clamping sections etc. to prevent the entry of fire and smoke. Numerous projects and a host of international tests and approvals in classes E30, EI30, EI60, EI90 attest the reliability of VISS Fire with respect to thermal insulation and fire protection.
- Uncoated steel or hot-galvanised strip steel, suitable for powder-coating or stove enamelling
- VISS system profile
- Designer profiles (Linea)
- Mullion-mullion-transom construction
- Mullion-transom-mullion construction
- Welded and/or push-fit construction
- Segmental glazing
- Doors with curtain walls
Special technical features
- Face width 50 mm
- Installation depths 50 – 140 mm
- Thickness of infill elements, 5 – 70 mm
- Tested in accordance with EN 1364
- Fire protection classes E30 / E60
- Fire protection classes EI30 / EI60 / EI90
- Product standard curtain wall in accordance with EN 13830
- Clamp connection AbZ Z-14.4-465
- Mullion-transom connection AbZ Z-14.4-467
- Swiss fire protection approvals
Ready to start your project?
Uavhenig om du er klar til å komme igang med ditt neste prosjekt eller bare trenger noe hjelp så er du velkommen til å sende oss en forespørsel.