With VISS Basic and VISS Ixtra, Jansen offers cost-effective and aesthetic system solutions for the support-free construction of facades. The design of the system is based on the tried-and-tested VISS system. This makes it possible to construct a wide range of facades, even with very large spans. The choice of the shape and material of the loadbearing construction is unrestricted.
- Uncoated steel, suitable for hot-dip galvanising, powder coating or stove-enamelling
- Stainless steel in combination with VISS Basic and VISS Ixtra
- VISS Basic: commonly available hollow profiles, IPE sections etc.
- VISS Ixtra: tailor-made, laser-welded, sharp-edged profiles
- Mullion-mullion-transom construction
- Mullion-transom-mullion construction
- Welded and/or push-fit construction
- Segmental glazing, concave and convex
- Combination of VISS Basic, VISS Ixtra beams and VISS system profiles
- Structural glazing
- Easy fixing of solar screening devices
- Windows and doors within curtain walls
Special technical features
- Face width from 50 mm
- Depth of construction to meet structural engineering requirements
- Thickness of infill elements, 6 – 70 mm
- CE marking in accordance with EN 13830
- Coefficient of thermal transmittance Uf > 1.2 W/m2K
- Tightness against heavy rain up to class RE1200
- Air permeability up to class AE
- Resistance to wind load up to class 2 kN/m2
- Impact resistance up to class E5/I5
Ready to start your project?
Uavhenig om du er klar til å komme igang med ditt neste prosjekt eller bare trenger noe hjelp så er du velkommen til å sende oss en forespørsel.