Jansen Economy smoke protection systems allow a rational production of flush smoke control doors according to DIN 18095. The profiles of the 60 depth are characterised by the narrow face widths. Many different styles and functional variations have been tested and approved.
- Uncoated or strip-galvanised steel, suitable for powder coating or stove-enamelling
- Single and double doors, with or without side panels and transom windows
- Steel and stainless steel hinges for welding or screw-fit
- Integrated door closers
- Multipoint locks (motorised also available)
- Designer glazing beads
- Emergency locks and panic push-bars
Special technical features
- Central glazed panel
- Dry glazing and glazing with putty
- Also possible with fire protection and smoke protection combined or only with fire protection (Fire protection doors Jansen Economy 60).
- Also possible without smoke protection (Jansen Economy 60 door).
- Smoke control in accordance with DIN 18095
- Smoke control tested in accordance with EN 1634-3
- Emergency exit door in accordance with EN 1125 / EN 179
- Burglar resistance class RC3
Ready to start your project?
Uavhenig om du er klar til å komme igang med ditt neste prosjekt eller bare trenger noe hjelp så er du velkommen til å sende oss en forespørsel.