With Connex legno, Jansen offers a window system made of wood, the classic and ecological material, that fulfils today’s exacting demands. The wooden contours are identical to those of CONNEX cito, which means only one tool set is needed for two window systems.
The CONNEX wood windows ensure optimum resistance to wind, rain and snow. In terms of thermal insulation, wood is unique as a material. The wood window, which is suitable for different colours and stain finishes, is an excellent choice for new buildings, conversions, refurbishments and listed buildings.
- Wood quality in accordance with FFF Q-Signet
- Available in different types of wood
- Wide range of colours
Window types / opening types
- Side-hung, turn-tilt, bottom-hung and double-vent windows
- Horizontal pivot windows
- Fixed lights
Special technical features
- Suitable for buildings listed as historic monuments
- Excellent thermal insulation
- Assembled with the same tool set as CONNEX cito
Ready to start your project?
Uavhenig om du er klar til å komme igang med ditt neste prosjekt eller bare trenger noe hjelp så er du velkommen til å sende oss en forespørsel.