A timeless metal of undisputed prestige, for a profile system that embraces the same classic lines of the FerroFinestra W40 design. Architectural bronze is a copper alloy consisting of about 58% copper and 40% zinc. Like cor-ten steel, architectural bronze is a living material, subject to natural oxidation and therefore to acquire unique and original shades over time. BronzoFinestra B40 is ideal for restoration works on heritage and fascinating for new buildings; it combines charm with longevity and achieves remarkable thermo-acoustic insulation in combination with low emissivity glazing.
Features of B40
- Solid architectural bronze extrusions
- Classic “stepped leg” design
- Natural resistance to corrosion
- Mechanically fixed rebate gaskets
- Accommodates low emissivity glazing up to 30 mm
- Choice of different glazing beads
- Very compact profiles with minimal depth and sightlines
- Material thickness up to 4 mm
- Fixed glazing, tilt and turn, single-sash and double-sash, side-hung and bottom-hung windows opening inwards and outwards, top-hung, vertical and horizontal pivoting windows, window and doors opening inwards and outwards
Ready to start your project?
Uavhenig om du er klar til å komme igang med ditt neste prosjekt eller bare trenger noe hjelp så er du velkommen til å sende oss en forespørsel.