rp hermetic 55RS
Non-insulated steel & glass door system of steel or stainless steel in compliance with smoke protection classifications RS-1/RS-2 (DIN 18095-1/-2). This well-thought-out modular system features spot-on protective functions and a uniform appearance across all elements of a project. This is accomplished by equipping the basic profile of the rp hermetic 55D door series as required for compliance with different fire and smoke protection standards.
- Steel & glass system for smoke protection doors (1-leaf and 2-leaf)
- Made of steel or stainless steel
- Uniform overall appearance ensured by using series profiles also for fire and smoke protection doors
- Seamless transitions at profile joints due to handicraft-type steel processing – compared to other materials, this offers the advantage of a planar, elegant mitre
- Compatible with other RP Technik window, door and curtain wall systems
- Continuous performance test : 200000
- Continuous performance test: mechanical stress : C5 (approved)
- Smoke protection (national: Germany) : RS-1 / RS-2
- Smoke protection (Europe) : Sa, S200 (approved)
- Better cost-effectiveness due to great ease of processing, e.g. thanks to clip-on glazing beads and moulded gasket parts
- Modular system for fire and smoke protection – one profile for various fire resistance classes
- Precise and quick processing through the use of system-optimised tools and auxiliary means
- Cross-series accessories
- Better weldability and effective anti-corrosion protection due to continuously hot-dip coated zinc-magnesium surface
Ready to start your project?
Whether you are ready to get going with your next project
or just need some help, speak to our team of experts.