As part of the steel profile system, VISS Side-hung doors are based on VISS standard profiles. They offer a unique system solution for large façade openings that can be integrated into the building shell visually without compromising its aesthetics. Thanks to their integration as a system solution, they offer planning reliability with BIM data, data from JANIsoft and article availability ex stock (subject to prior sale). With the CE marking, it is suitable for wide-ranging use.
- Bright or hot-dip galvanised steel strip, suitable for powder coating or enamelling
- Cover profiles in aluminium and stainless steel
- Single- and double-leaf doors, with and without fixed side sections and skylights
- VISS system profiles, as well as on concrete and masonry
- Large, thermally insulated VISS revolving doors for special applications from 2000 mm to 6000 mm in height and 550 mm to 2000 mm in width
- Permissible leaf weights up to 550kg with 4 hinges
- Profile and round cylinders
Special technical features
- Heat insulated door rebate profiles available for glass thicknesses from 17 to 52 mm
- CE marking in accordance with product standard EN 14351-1
- Tightness against heavy rain of up to class 5A (200 Pa)
- Air permeability up to Class 4 (1600 Pa)
- Resistance to wind load up to Class 2 (800 Pa)
- Operating forces in accordance with EN 12217 Class 1
- Durability testing in accordance with EN 12400 Class 4 (50,000 cycles)
- Heat transfer coefficient (EN 13947) from Uf 2.0 W/m2K
- Fire behaviour (EN 13501) in an EPDM rubber sealing system: B-s2, d0, with CR sealing system: B-s1, d0
Ready to start your project?
Whether you are ready to get going with your next project
or just need some help, speak to our team of experts.