rp tec 60
Mullion-transom curtain wall with a face width of 60 mm and wide-ranging advantages. Steel provides high structural strength combined with maximum transparency. This paves the way for large spans, slim geometries, and high glass weights.
- Mullion-transom curtain wall system with a face width of 60 mm
- Vertical and polygonal configurations are possible
- Also suited for 3° roof glazing
- Suitable for large spans because steel offers 3 times the load carrying capacity of aluminium.
- Compatible with rp tec add-on curtain walls and with rp fineline and rp hermetic window profiles
- Resistance under wind load : ±1375 Pa / Security ±2062 Pa (facade) ±2000 Pa / Security ±3000 Pa (for 3° glass roof)
- Air permeability : AE
- Watertightness : RE 1200
- Impact strength : E5-I5
- Thermal transmittance : Ucw ≥ 1,7 W/m²K
- Sound insulation : ≤ 45 dB (vertical glazing)
- Economical processing due to straight cuts and optimised assembly sequences
- Great ease of use thanks to innovative screw-and-plug connection
- Compatible with rp tec add-on curtain walls and with rp fineline and rp hermetic window systems
Ready to start your project?
Whether you are ready to get going with your next project
or just need some help, speak to our team of experts.