rp tec 55-1
Add-on curtain wall of mullion-transom design for steel and wooden substructures. Its design advantages include its suitability for 0° roof glazing. A compelling functional advantage is that rp tec 55-1 meets passive building requirements.
- Add-on curtain wall of mullion-transom design for steel and wooden substructures
- Face width of 55 mm
- Suited for glass roofs with 0o pitch
- Vertical and polygonal curtain walls up to 30°
- Meets passive building requirements
- Can also be configured as heated curtain walls
- Resistance under wind load : +2000/-3200 Pa; Security +3000/-4800 Pa
- Air permeability : AE
- Watertightness : RE 1500
- Impact strength : E5-I5
- Burglar resistance : RC 3
- Thermal transmittance : Ucw ≥ 0.55 W/m²K (Plus version)
- Sound insulation : ≤ 47 dB
- Easy to process due to modular system structure
- Proven connection types for cost-effective production: Nail fastening system, set stud technology, screw connection
Ready to start your project?
Whether you are ready to get going with your next project
or just need some help, speak to our team of experts.