Stainless steel has been used in architecture, building and construction since its invention in the 1920’s. Iconic architectural projects like the Chrysler (1930) and Empire State Buildings (1931) exemplify its durability and lasting beauty. Mogs M65 TB Stainless Steel combines the 2 mm solid steel structure of M65 with the corrosion resistance and elegance of stainless steel. The Mogs M65 TB in stainless steel marine grade AISI 316L is the perfect answer for those who strive for maximum strength, security and longevity in private and public buildings. A choice without compromises.
Features of M65 TB Stainless Steel
- 2 mm tubular profile in stainless steel with extremely high moments of inertia
- Mechanically fixed rebate gaskets
- External flush and internal overlapping sightlines
- Profiles accommodate high-performance glazing
- High performance thermal barrier
- Stainless steel marine grade AISI 316L surface can be satin finished, polished, blackened with patina as well as powder coated in any RAL color
- Wide range of square and angular glazing beads
- Wide range of accessories with visible and concealed hinges
- Fixed glazing, single-sash and double-sash, side-hung and bottom-hung windows opening inwards and outwards, top-hung, tilt and turn windows, vertical and horizontal pivoting windows, window and doors opening inwards and outwards
M65 TB Stainless steel sections
Ready to start your project?
Uavhenig om du er klar til å komme igang med ditt neste prosjekt eller bare trenger noe hjelp så er du velkommen til å sende oss en forespørsel.